Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I am a mom (kind of) with one on the way!  After the tragic death of my first pet (a Beta fish named Rico who jumped out of his tank - R.I.P.), I've been somewhat pragmatic to take on responsibility of another life.  The thought that my care and attention wasn't enough was unsettling.  But they say the best way to get over a glitch is to submerge yourself in it - and so I have.  I now own six plants and the worlds coolest/craziest hermit crabs, Aralia and Ficus.  If your a tree hugger like me, you know what I'm saying.  I also brought home an Emperor Scorpion, rightly named Sumu which means Venom in Swahili.  I'm not sure what you think about them but oh my gosh what a cutie.  SO CUTE.  Crazy cute.  I love him and I'm sure he has to be the baddest one out there.

Soon, a puppy shall be on my list but for now, they are the the loves of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment